- Optimisation of the water content in the soil to improve compactability
- Permanent increase in the load capacity of soils and mineral mixtures
- Fast-acting thanks to the use of high-quality raw materials
- Different mixing ratios available upon request
- Better frost resistance of frost-sensitive soils
rheostab® is a factory-produced, special hydraulic binder for improving and stabilising cohesive soils. rheostab® is produced from quicklime (EN 459), Portland cement clinker (EN 197), base binder (EN 13282) and filler as well as components from the cited standards.
rheostab® is used in civil engineering (predominantly in road construction and foundation engineering) to improve and stabilise soils.
- Extremely cost-effective due to the reuse of otherwise unsuitable soils under the KrWG (German Recycling Act)
- Rapid establishment of the necessary load capacity thanks to the high reactivity of the binder
- Optimised binder application based on the selection of the right limestone ratio in the binder for the specific site
- Verified environmental compatibility
rheostab® is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.