- Solid prefabricated part as an upper floor ceiling
- Can be used immediately
- High quality
- Smooth on one side
- Built-in parts installed in the plant
- Structurally sound
- High airborne sound insulation
- High heat storage capacity
The solid ceiling is an untensioned reinforced solid prefabricated part in thicknesses starting from 10 cm. It is usually produced from standard concrete in different strength classes, but can also be produced from lightweight concrete with a dense microstructure.
It is delivered to the construction site ready for installation and has a smooth underside. The joints need to be filled.
Solid ceilings are ideal as upper floor ceilings in residential and commercial construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels and other structures.
- Immediately accessible with no assembly support: the full structural load capacity is reached immediately after bracing, grouting and hardening of the joints.
- Structurally sound: high heat storage capacity, high airborne sound insulation, high moisture and fire resistance
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: Solid ceilings are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: Numerous built-in components, such as electrical outlets, recesses, breakthroughs, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Save time and money: solid ceilings do not require time-consuming formwork. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
- High surface quality: surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering do away with the need for interior plastering.
- Highly versatile application: from homes through to industrial construction, prefabricated ceilings are ideal for simple as well as complicated floor plans.
Solid ceilings are delivered by lorry.