- Strictly monitored single-component system
- High flow rate, extremely stable suspension
- Moderate increase in volume for force-fit bond
- Moderate processing times
- High early and final strength
- No water gain as per the standard
- For producing grout in line with DIN EN 445-447
th-rheoment® is a product that meets the special requirements for the production of a grout. Using appropriate mixing tools, mixing the cement into water produces an extremely stable suspension with the required processing consistency.
- Production of grout for grouting prestressing ducts in prestressed concrete structures with a subsequent bond
- Production of filler mortar for grouting/filling impregnating holes, annular gaps, etc.
- Problem minimization in the mixing and pressing processes through constant, closely monitored
product quality from th-rheoment®
- even long tendon lengths and vertical tendons can be grouted without problems
- no separation of the grout during the grouting process in the tendon channel
- venting processes in the stressing channel are promoted by balanced processing times
- reduction of metering errors (1-component system)
- Ensuring a continuous construction process and a high durability of the tendon
- Time saving!
th-rheoment® is delivered loose in silo trains or packed in BigBags