- Semi-finished parts in line with DIN EN 13747
- Rapid construction progress
- Flexible application
- High quality
- Surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering
- Built-in parts ex-factory
Prefabricated ceilings are reinforced concrete panels in accordance with DIN EN 13747. They are usually 5, 6 or 7 cm thick with a standard width of 2.40 to 3.00 m and length of up to 13 m. The prefabricated ceiling combines the economic, engineering benefits of industrial prefabrication in the plant with the design planning freedoms of conventional construction.
Prefabricated ceilings can be used as floor ceilings in residential and commercial construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels and many other structures.
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: Prefabricated ceilings are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: many built-in parts, such as electrical outlets, recesses, dowel strips, thermal insulation elements, upstands for balcony panels, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Rapid construction progress saves time and money: Prefabricated ceilings do not require time-consuming formwork. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
- High surface quality: surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering make interior plastering unnecessary.
- Individual applications: precise CAD technology makes the use of prefabricated ceilings possible even in complicated construction projects and they can be manufactured virtually without any limits in design.
Prefabricated ceilings are delivered horizontally, in some cases in conjunction with crane unloading.
Internal sales team
Internal sales team
thomas betonbauteile Fehrbellin GmbH & Co. KG
T +49 (33932) 998 33