- High early and final strength
- Normal hydration heat development
- Normal subsequent hardening
- Suitable for concreting in cool weather conditions
CEM II/A-LL 52.5 R is a Portland limestone cement according to DIN EN 197-1 and is produced from Portland cement clinker, limestone and solidification regulator.
CEM II/A-LL 52.5 R is primarily used in the production of ready-mix concrete, precast concrete elements, concrete products as well as plaster and mortar products.
- very well suited for concreting in cool weather conditions
- due to moderate hydration heat development particularly suitable for structures in building construction and civil engineering (e.g. superstructure of bridges)
- can be used without problems for all higher exposure classes
CEM II/A-LL 52.5 R is delivered in bulk in silo trains.