We support you with the:
- Recipe development and planning
- Application technology and site supervision
- Quality assurance and training
- Production of liquid soils based on excavated soil, aggregates (sands, gravel) and recycled materials
- Can be processed using all standard industrial mixers
- Adjustable re-excavatation capacity (controllable strength development)
- Production and quality assurance in line with the “Hinweise für die Herstellung und Verwendung von zeitweise fließfähigen, selbstverdichtenden Verfüllbaustoffen (ZFSV) im Erdbau”, publisher: FGSV, 2012
- Modified properties depending on requirements, such as load capacity, density, flow properties and pumpability
- Verified environmental compatibility
carbofill® is a factory-produced, mineral, single-component binder system that is used, usually without adding any other components, to produce liquid soils/temporarily flowing, self-compacting fillers based on excavated soil, tested recycled material or aggregates.
Liquid soils with carbofill® are used to fill sewage channels, pipelines, voids and to backfill various constructions and special-purpose structures.
carbofill® is a binder adapted to your raw materials for the economical production of liquid soil.
Liquid soil with carbofill® enables
- complete, cavity-free filling, even in areas with a high number of pipelines
- optimum pipe bedding with even support, preventing spot loads
- installation without mechanical compaction
- avoidance of subsequent subsidence
- the optimum integration of the fill into the trench wall
- no damage to newly installed pipes by compaction loads
- time savings, efficiency and durability
carbofill® is delivered loose in a silo lorry, in BigBags or in water-soluble valve paper bags.