- Normal early and high final strength
- Normal hydration heat development
- Normal subsequent hardening
- Suitable for concreting in cooler conditions
CEM I 52.5 N is a Portland cement in accordance with DIN EN 197-1. It is produced from Portland cement clinker and setting regulator.
CEM I 52.5 N is primarily used to produce ready-mixed concrete, precast concrete components, concrete products as well as plaster and mortar products.
- Optimisation of material costs thanks to the excellent compacting properties in pourable concretes
- Very high early strength
- Short turnover times even at low temperatures
CEM I 52.5 N is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.