- Soil and sub-base binder in line with EN 13282-1 for working with excavated asphalt containing tar
- rheocycle® is used for recycling road rubble that contains tar and bitumen in line with the applicable regulations.
rheocycle® is a special soil and base binder in line with DIN EN 13282-1 in strength class HRB E4 for treating asphalt rubble containing tar. rheocycle® is produced by the separate factory-grinding and mixing of Portland cement clinker (EN 197), granulated slag (EN 197), filler (EN 197) and mineral additives. rheocycle® consists of hydraulically responsive components.
rheocycle® is used for recycling road rubble that contains tar and bitumen in line with the applicable regulations
- Sustainable use of raw and construction materials by implementing the German Recycling Act (KrWG)
- Minimise landfill costs and transport
- Recycling of contaminated excavated materials
rheocycle® is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.