- Normal early and high final strength
- Normal hydration heat development
- Normal subsequent hardening
- Suitable for concreting in cooler conditions
CEM I 52.5 N is a Portland cement in accordance with DIN EN 197-1. It is produced from Portland cement clinker and setting regulator.
CEM I 52.5 N is primarily used to produce ready-mixed concrete, precast concrete components, concrete products as well as plaster and mortar products.
- Very good green compressive strength ensures short periods in the curing chamber so that manufactured concrete products can be removed within a short space of time
- Cost-effective recipes for producing pipes and shafts thanks to the low amount of water required
- Very good compactability
- High final strength of the cement enables good to very good test results for concrete products
CEM I 52.5 N is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.