- Very high early and high final strength
- Rapid hydration heat development
- Moderate subsequent hardening
CEM II/A-S 52.5 R is a Portland slag cement in line with DIN EN 197-1 and is made from Portland cement clinker, granulated slag and setting regulator.
Portland slag cement CEM II/A-S 52.5 R is primarily used to produce precast concrete components.
- Optimisation of material costs thanks to the excellent compacting properties in pourable concretes and the very low additive requirement
- Very high early strengths with short turnaround times, even at low temperatures
- Very light-coloured concrete surfaces possible
CEM II/A-S 52.5 R is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.