- normal early and final strength
- normal hydration heat development
- normal post-curing
- low alkali content
- high sulfate resistance
CEM I 52.5 N-SR3 (na) is a Portland cement according to DIN EN 197-1. It is produced from Portland cement clinker and solidification regulator.
CEM I 52.5 N-SR3 (na) is primarily used in the manufacture of concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete in accordance with DIN EN 206-1 in conjunction with 1045-2 Concrete structures in accordance with ZTV-ING. Construction measures in hydraulic and civil engineering with high resistance to penetrating sulfates, e.g. sewage treatment plants, catch basins, tunnel construction and industrial construction. When using alkali-sensitive aggregates according to DAfStb guideline.
- Optimization of stock costs due to very good compaction properties
- short turnaround times even at low temperatures
- economical formulations in the production of pipes and manholes due to low water demand
CEM I 52.5 N-SR3 (na) is delivered in bulk in silo trains.