- Semi-finished reinforced concrete parts in line with DIN EN 14992
- As interior and exterior wall
- Built-in parts installed in the plant
- Smooth surfaces on both sides
- Monolithic after filling with site-mixed concrete
Prefabricated walls are semi-finished reinforced concrete parts in line with DIN EN 14992. They are comprised of two 5-cm- to 7-cm-thick reinforced concrete panels connected to each other by lattice girders. They are manufactured in the precast concrete plant and delivered to the construction site. We can offer you prefabricated wall thicknesses from 18 to max. 42 cm and prefabricated wall heights up to 10 m.
Prefabricated walls can be used as exterior or interior walls in multi-storey buildings, in residential and commercial construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels as well as for structures made from watertight concrete, such as underground car parks or cellars, and in agricultural buildings.
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: Prefabricated walls are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: Many built-in parts, such as electrical outlets, recesses, windows, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Rapid construction progress saves time and money: prefabricated walls do not require time-consuming formwork. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
- High surface quality: surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering make interior plastering unnecessary.
- Individual applications: precise CAD technology makes the use of prefabricated walls possible even in complicated construction projects and they can be manufactured virtually without any limits in design.
Can be delivered vertically or horizontally as well as in inloaders where available.
Internal sales team
Internal sales team
thomas betonbauteile Fehrbellin GmbH & Co. KG
T +49 (33932) 998 33