- Very high early and high final strength
- Rapid hydration heat development
- Good subsequent hardening
CEM II/A-S 52.5 N (ft) is a Portland slag cement in accordance with DIN EN 197-1. It is produced from Portland cement clinker, granulated slag and setting regulator.
Portland slag cement CEM II/A-S 52.5 N (ft) is primarily used to produce precast concrete components and concrete products.
- Very good green compressive strength ensures short periods in the curing chamber so that manufactured concrete products can be removed within a short space of time
- Cost-effective recipes for producing pipes and shafts thanks to the low amount of water required
- Exceptionally light-coloured concrete surfaces due to the very good compactability and light cement colours
- Good to very good test results of the concrete products as a result of the high final strength of the cement
CEM II/A-S 52.5 N (ft) is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.