- Solid precast element as interior and exterior wall
- fast construction progress
- High quality
- one-sided formwork smooth
- Installation parts are installed in the factory
- Optimal in terms of building physics
- high airborne sound insulation
- high heat storage capacity
The lightweight concrete solid wall is a slackly reinforced solid precast element. The lightweight concrete solid wall can be manufactured from 10 cm up to all required wall thicknesses. The wall height is up to 4.5 m. It is delivered to the construction site ready for use and has one side smooth with formwork. The other side is either abraded, hand-smoothed or wing-smoothed, depending on requirements.
- as an exterior storey wall in residential and commercial construction, for single-family and multi-family houses, office buildings, hotels, etc.
- as interior walls e.g. for partition walls in residential and commercial construction
- in agricultural construction
- High load-bearing capacity even with low wall thicknesses
- optimal in terms of building physics: high heat storage capacity, high moisture and fire resistance, pleasant indoor climate.
- high quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: lightweight concrete solid walls are manufactured in the factory and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Installation parts ex works: many different installation parts such as electrical boxes, recesses, windows, lintels, doors, etc. can be installed in the factory. This saves time on the construction site and leads to high quality down to the last detail due to the precision in the factory.
- Fast construction progress leads to time and cost savings: lightweight concrete solid walls do not require any elaborate formwork. Delivery, laying and assembly are fast, precise and uncomplicated. The low residual moisture of lightweight concrete solid walls results in short drying times. This ensures rapid construction progress.
- high surface quality: surfaces that can be filled and wallpapered ensure that plaster is usually no longer necessary.
- high versatility of use: from private homes to industrial buildings, lightweight concrete solid walls are suitable for both simple and complicated floor plans
Horizontal transport, vertical transport, where available also in the Innenlader
Internal sales team
Internal sales team
thomas betonbauteile Fehrbellin GmbH & Co. KG
T +49 (33932) 998 33