- Very high early and high final strength
- Rapid hydration heat development
- Moderate subsequent hardening
CEM I 42.5 R (ft) is a Portland cement in accordance with DIN EN 197-1. It is produced from Portland cement clinker and setting regulator.
CEM I 42.5 R (ft) is primarily used to produce precast concrete components, concrete products as well as plaster and mortar products.
- Very good green compressive strength ensures short periods in the curing chamber so that manufactured concrete products can be removed within a short space of time
- Low water demand enables economical recipes when producing pipes and shafts
- Very good compactability and a light cement colour create very light concrete surfaces
- Good to very good test results of the concrete products as a result of the high final strength of the cement
CEM I 42.5 R (ft) is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.