- Strictly monitored single-component system
- High flow rate, extremely stable suspension
- Moderate increase in volume for force-fit bond
- Moderate processing times
- High early and final strength
- No water gain as per the standard
- For producing grout in line with DIN EN 445-447
th-rheoment® is a product that meets the special requirements for producing grout. Using appropriate mixing tools creates an extremely stable suspension in the required application consistency when mixing the cement in water.
- Production of grout for grouting prestressing ducts in prestressed concrete structures with a subsequent bond
- Production of filler mortar for grouting/filling impregnating holes, annular gaps, etc.
- Problem minimisation during the mixing and grouting processes thanks to the constant, strictly monitored
product quality of th-rheoment®
- Even long prestressed tendon lengths and vertical prestressed tendons can be easily grouted
- No separation of the grout during the grouting process in the prestressing duct
- Venting processes in the prestressing duct are supported by balanced processing times
- Reduction of dosing errors (single-component system)
- Ensure continuous construction progress and a high durability of the prestressed tendon
- Saves time!
th-rheoment® is delivered loose in silo lorries or in BigBags.