- Normal early and final strength
- Normal hydration heat development
- Good subsequent hardening
CEM II/B-S 42.5 N is a Portland slag cement in accordance with DIN EN 197-1. It is produced from Portland cement clinker, granulated slag and setting regulator.
Portland slag cement CEM II/B-S 42.5 N is primarily used to produce ready-mixed concrete.
- Long curing times and low hydration heat development make concreting easier, e.g. for floor slabs in the summer
- Suitable as a summer cement thanks to the moderate early strength development
CEM II/B-S 42.5 N is delivered as bulk in silo lorries.