- Rapid construction progress
- High quality
- Smooth on one side
- Built-in parts are installed in the plant
- Structurally sound
- High airborne sound insulation
- High heat storage capacity
Solid prefabricated parts, such as struts, beams, joists and lintels round out our range of prefabricated parts for residential construction. They are an additional structural element for your building projects and are planned, manufactured and delivered ready-to-install in line with your requirements.
The edges are bevelled as required and the surfaces are usually smooth. The fill-in sides of our products are scrubbed.
As a prefabricated part in residential construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels, etc.
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: The prefabricated parts are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: A wide range of built-in components, such as electrical outlets, recesses and more can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- High surface quality: surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering do away with the need for interior plastering.
Transport by lorry.