- 3-ply solid wall with integrated thermal insulation
- High quality
- Smooth on one side
- Built-in parts installed in the plant
- Structurally sound
- High airborne sound insulation
- High heat storage capacity
Sandwich wall panels consist of a load-bearing concrete layer, factory-installed thermal insulation and a concrete facing shell as the final element.
Sandwich panel walls are ideal as upper floor walls in residential and commercial construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels and other structures as well as for agricultural buildings.
- High load-bearing capacity, even with low wall thicknesses
- Structurally sound: high thermal insulation thanks to the factory-installed insulation (customised insulation thickness), high heat storage capacity, high airborne sound insulation, high moisture and fire resistance
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: sandwich wall panels are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: many built-in components, such as electrical outlets, recesses, windows, lintels, doors, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Save time and money: sandwich wall panels do not require time-consuming formwork or any additional time and effort for installing the insulation. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
- High surface quality: surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering do away with the need for interior plastering.
Can be delivered vertically or horizontally as well as in inloaders where available.