- normal early and final strength
- normal hydration heat development
- normal curing
- suitable for concreting in cool weather conditions
CEM II/A-LL 42.5 R is a Portland limestone cement according to DIN EN 197-1 and is produced from Portland cement clinker, limestone and solidification regulator.
CEM II/A-LL 42.5 R is primarily used in the manufacture of concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete in accordance with DIN EN 206-1 in conjunction with 1045-2 Concrete structures in accordance with ZTV ING. The recommended compressive strength classes are ≥ C30/37. Suitable for industrial flooring and the manufacture of concrete products, aerated concrete and cement-bonded wood fiber boards.
- light-colored concrete surfaces
- very short turnaround times with moderate cement content of the formulations
- Optimization of the temperature of the curing chamber possible
- Very good water retention capacity due to the cement fineness
CEM II/A-LL 42.5 R is delivered loose in silo trains.