- Solid prefabricated part as a balcony
- Customisable to the planner’s and builder’s specific requirements
- Ready to install for easy assembly
- Design with fall and built-in components ex-factory
- Installation of thermal insulation element ex-factory
- Various high-quality surface finishes
- Huge design freedom
Solid prefabricated balconies are manufactured based on the planner’s individual requirements and specifications. They are manufactured with negative or positive formwork as required. What’s more, balconies can be designed as self-supporting or supported on columns.
Prefabricated balconies are ideal for use in residential construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels and other structures.
- Huge design freedom: Balconies can be created with various geometries and surface requirements to meet the demands of planners and builders.
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: Balconies are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: Numerous built-in parts, such as thermal protection elements, drains, overflows, built-in parts for fastening railings, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Save time and money: prefabricated balconies do not require time-consuming formwork and installation. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
Delivered by lorry.